The countdown is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person for an Online Assistant position within our Online Shopping Department.
- Picking stock to fill customer online orders within required time frames
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
- Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include early mornings and afternoons across a 7-day roster (and which may also include some public holidays)
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
- Portray a positive attitude
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times
At Countdown, safety is a core value – countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.
New Zealand Part-time job vacancy