Location : Camden NSW
Category : Part-time, Permanent
Salary : $553 – $632 a week
Library Assistants – Permanent Part time 20 hours pw
Salary: $552.91 – $631.71pw + super
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented staff member, who is passionate about customer service, to fill this role of Library Assistant in our dynamic Camden Council Library Services.
Camden Library services are rapidly growing, giving you the opportunity to work from multiple sites.
Work in state-of-the-art facilities, in a programs-based environment that includes alternative lending collections and opportunities to think creatively to reach our growing community.
With 50% of our population library members this is an exciting opportunity for a passionate customer focused, library leader to join our professional and friendly library team.
Be a part of shaping new places and building new communities.
- Higher School Certificate
- Demonstrated work experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and promotional activities
- Basic knowledge of social networking tools and how they apply to the library
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound computer literacy and proficiency
- General knowledge of library policies and practices
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work as part of a team environment with a customer focus
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment including new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO and WHS principles
- Completed or undertaking Certificate 3 in Library and Information Services or equivalent
- Demonstrated work experience in a public library
- Demonstrated experience in the presentation of children’s programs
Please ensure when addressing the criteria you relate your skills and experience to the position description.
Further Information: Michelle Birch, Team Leader Library Services on 4654 7957
Closing Date: 9 September 2019