Te Awamutu, Waikato
We are New Zealand’s largest farming Co-operative, employing more than 1400 people and found at over 100 sites nationally. Farmlands are renowned for our career development programs and our large-scale business transformation (our technology project is one of the largest Microsoft projects globally). We are diverse, with specialized business units including Retail, Real Estate, Energy and Nutrition, to name a few.
About the role
This is a store-based retail sales role with the hours of work is Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week and rostered Saturday mornings as required.
- Deliver exceptional sales and customer service skills to our Shareholders and Customers
- Provide advice and guidance on a wide range of agri products including apparel and footwear
- Expand your knowledge of the rural sector and forge great relationships with shareholders
- Operate a computer-based POS system
- Coordinate the receipt and dispatch of the product
- Support your team members in maintaining great retail standards
Skills & Experience.
- Retail and/or customer services experience
- Forklift license would be preferred, however full training provided.
- Physically fit can work on your feet all day and comfortable lifting & carrying stock
- A genuine interest in the rural sector
- Technology savvy and can operate POS, and other Operations systems.
This role would suit somebody who has a genuine enjoyment connecting with people to provide solutions, is warm, empathetic and keen to learn and grow. Full training will be provided.
Our retail professionals choose to work at Farmlands because we invest in our people, they are at the heart of everything we do. We are the 2019 NZ Institute for developing our people and change management and have unparalleled in-house career opportunities nationally.
Are you our next Farmland?
How to apply
Click APPLY (with your CV and covering letter ready) to submit your application.